Medical Update has been holding educational meetings for GPs in West Yorkshire since 2007. Over 10,000 GPs have attended our meetings since then.
We choose both distinguished local and national speakers to present on key areas of clinical interest to GPs. The meetings are held on weekday evenings and Saturday mornings.
Key benefits of Exhibiting:
- Raise the profile of your products within primary care
- Showcase your products to target primary care audiences
- Facilitate face to face meetings with prescribers and key opinion leaders
- Build contacts and generate new opportunities
- There is an excellent turnout of GPs at the meetings
- Refreshments are sited next to the exhibitions to facilitate GPs to circulate
- GPs are encouraged to visit the exhibition stands
- A list of GPs is provided to sponsors
If you would like to sponsor a meeting, please contact us